Trusted by world's leading companies
|United Kingdom – Great Britain
|English, Welsh, Scots, Irish
|Memeber of Apostille Convention?
Apostille.ong service allows you to quickly and conveniently apostille documents from United Kingdom – Great Britain and for United Kingdom – Great Britain.
We can apostille any private and business documents including copy of ID or passport, birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce certificates, death certificates, power of attorney, education documents, court decisions, notarial documents, affidavits, contracts, extracts, etc.
With the standard procedure, apostilization takes 3-4 days, with express service – 1 day.
Do you want to arrange an apostille yourself?
Is United Kingdom – Great Britain a member of the Hague Apostille Convention?
Yes, the United Kingdom (which includes Great Britain) is a member of the Hague Apostille Convention. The Convention entered into force for the UK on 5 October 1965.
What Government Office in United Kingdom – Great Britain is responsible for issuing Apostille?
The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) is responsible for issuing Apostille in the United Kingdom – Great Britain.
What is the procedure to obtain Apostille in United Kingdom – Great Britain?
The procedure to obtain an Apostille in the United Kingdom – Great Britain is as follows:
1. Obtain a certified copy of the document you need to apostille. This can be done by contacting the issuing authority or a solicitor.
2. Complete the application form for an apostille. This can be downloaded from the website of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO).
3. Pay the fee for the apostille. The fee varies depending on the type of document and the service required.
4. Send the application form, the certified copy of the document, and the fee to the FCO. The address is:
Foreign and Commonwealth Office
PO Box 6255
5. Wait for the apostille to be issued. The processing time varies depending on the service selected, but it usually takes 1-2 working days.
6. Collect the apostille or have it sent to you by post.
Most Requested Services
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an apostille?
An apostille is a certificate attached to an official document (for example, a birth or marriage certificate) that certifies:
- the authenticity of the signature of the public official who signed the document,
- the capacity in which that public official acted, and
- the authenticity of the seal (or stamp) affixed to the document
The Apostille does not validate the contents of the document.
In order that a document issued in one country can be recognized in another country, that document must be legalized or authenticated. For countries that are members of The 1961 Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents, this legalization process has been simplified. Under The Apostille Hague Convention, signatory countries have agreed to recognize each other's official documents if they have an Apostille.
For non-signatories, the legalization of documents is more complicated and requires that the document be authenticated by a consular official.
The word “Apostille” comes from the French verb “apostiller”, which derives from the old French word "postille" meaning “annotation,” and before it the Latin word "postilla".
Which types of documents do you apostille?
We can apostille any document issued in any country.
How does it work?
1. Place your order
2. Send us your document
3. Verify your identity online
4. Get your document with Apostille
How long does the apostille process take?
The apostille process takes 1-2 business days.
How much do you charge?
Our fee is 195 EUR per apostille (including governmental fee and excluding shipment).
Can I check on the status of my apostille?
Yes, please contact our Support Team with your order number.
Is my personal information protected?
Yes, we value our client's confidentiality. Your information will always be handled in a safe and secure manner.