Trusted by world's leading companies
|U.S. Minor Outlying Islands
|Memeber of Apostille Convention?
Apostille.ong service allows you to quickly and conveniently apostille documents from U.S. Minor Outlying Islands and for U.S. Minor Outlying Islands.
We can apostille any private and business documents including copy of ID or passport, birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce certificates, death certificates, power of attorney, education documents, court decisions, notarial documents, affidavits, contracts, extracts, etc.
With the standard procedure, apostilization takes 3-4 days, with express service – 1 day.
Do you want to arrange an apostille yourself?
Is U.S. Minor Outlying Islands a member of the Hague Apostille Convention?
No, U.S. Minor Outlying Islands is not a party to the Hague Apostille Convention.
What Government Office in U.S. Minor Outlying Islands is responsible for issuing Apostille?
As U.S. Minor Outlying Islands are unincorporated territories of the United States, the U.S. Department of State’s Office of Authentications is responsible for issuing Apostilles for documents originating from these islands.
What is the procedure to obtain Apostille in U.S. Minor Outlying Islands?
U.S. Minor Outlying Islands do not have their own government or legal system, and are instead governed by the United States federal government. Therefore, the procedure to obtain an Apostille in U.S. Minor Outlying Islands would likely be the same as in any other U.S. state or territory.
To obtain an Apostille in the United States, you would need to follow these general steps:
1. Obtain the original document that needs to be authenticated with an Apostille. This could be a birth certificate, marriage certificate, diploma, or other legal document.
2. Contact the Secretary of State’s office in the state where the document was issued to find out their specific requirements for obtaining an Apostille. You can usually find this information on the Secretary of State’s website.
3. Complete any necessary forms and pay any fees required by the Secretary of State’s office.
4. Send the original document and any required forms and fees to the Secretary of State’s office for processing.
5. Wait for the Apostille to be issued. This can take several days to several weeks, depending on the state and the volume of requests they are processing.
Once you have obtained the Apostille, it will be attached to the original document and will certify that the document is authentic and can be used in another country.
Most Requested Services
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an apostille?
An apostille is a certificate attached to an official document (for example, a birth or marriage certificate) that certifies:
- the authenticity of the signature of the public official who signed the document,
- the capacity in which that public official acted, and
- the authenticity of the seal (or stamp) affixed to the document
The Apostille does not validate the contents of the document.
In order that a document issued in one country can be recognized in another country, that document must be legalized or authenticated. For countries that are members of The 1961 Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents, this legalization process has been simplified. Under The Apostille Hague Convention, signatory countries have agreed to recognize each other's official documents if they have an Apostille.
For non-signatories, the legalization of documents is more complicated and requires that the document be authenticated by a consular official.
The word “Apostille” comes from the French verb “apostiller”, which derives from the old French word "postille" meaning “annotation,” and before it the Latin word "postilla".
Which types of documents do you apostille?
We can apostille any document issued in any country.
How does it work?
1. Place your order
2. Send us your document
3. Verify your identity online
4. Get your document with Apostille
How long does the apostille process take?
The apostille process takes 1-2 business days.
How much do you charge?
Our fee is 195 EUR per apostille (including governmental fee and excluding shipment).
Can I check on the status of my apostille?
Yes, please contact our Support Team with your order number.
Is my personal information protected?
Yes, we value our client's confidentiality. Your information will always be handled in a safe and secure manner.