Trusted by world's leading companies
|Memeber of Apostille Convention?
Apostille.ong service allows you to quickly and conveniently apostille documents from Tokelau and for Tokelau.
We can apostille any private and business documents including copy of ID or passport, birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce certificates, death certificates, power of attorney, education documents, court decisions, notarial documents, affidavits, contracts, extracts, etc.
With the standard procedure, apostilization takes 3-4 days, with express service – 1 day.
Do you want to arrange an apostille yourself?
Is Tokelau a member of the Hague Apostille Convention?
No, Tokelau is not a member of the Hague Apostille Convention.
What Government Office in Tokelau is responsible for issuing Apostille?
Tokelau is a territory of New Zealand, and the New Zealand Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade is responsible for issuing apostilles for documents originating from Tokelau.
What is the procedure to obtain Apostille in Tokelau?
Here is the information I found:
To obtain an Apostille in Tokelau, you need to follow these steps:
1. Contact the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade in Tokelau to confirm if they issue Apostilles. If they do not, you may need to contact the nearest embassy or consulate of the country where the document will be used.
2. Once you have confirmed that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade in Tokelau issues Apostilles, you will need to provide the original document that needs to be apostilled. This can be a birth certificate, marriage certificate, diploma, or any other official document.
3. You will also need to provide a copy of your passport or other identification document.
4. Pay the required fee for the Apostille service.
5. Wait for the Apostille to be issued. This can take several days or weeks, depending on the workload of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
6. Once the Apostille is issued, you can collect it in person or have it sent to you by mail.
Note: The process may vary depending on the type of document and the country where it will be used. It is recommended to contact the relevant authorities for specific instructions.
Most Requested Services
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an apostille?
An apostille is a certificate attached to an official document (for example, a birth or marriage certificate) that certifies:
- the authenticity of the signature of the public official who signed the document,
- the capacity in which that public official acted, and
- the authenticity of the seal (or stamp) affixed to the document
The Apostille does not validate the contents of the document.
In order that a document issued in one country can be recognized in another country, that document must be legalized or authenticated. For countries that are members of The 1961 Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents, this legalization process has been simplified. Under The Apostille Hague Convention, signatory countries have agreed to recognize each other's official documents if they have an Apostille.
For non-signatories, the legalization of documents is more complicated and requires that the document be authenticated by a consular official.
The word “Apostille” comes from the French verb “apostiller”, which derives from the old French word "postille" meaning “annotation,” and before it the Latin word "postilla".
Which types of documents do you apostille?
We can apostille any document issued in any country.
How does it work?
1. Place your order
2. Send us your document
3. Verify your identity online
4. Get your document with Apostille
How long does the apostille process take?
The apostille process takes 1-2 business days.
How much do you charge?
Our fee is 195 EUR per apostille (including governmental fee and excluding shipment).
Can I check on the status of my apostille?
Yes, please contact our Support Team with your order number.
Is my personal information protected?
Yes, we value our client's confidentiality. Your information will always be handled in a safe and secure manner.