Trusted by world's leading companies
|Memeber of Apostille Convention?
Apostille.ong service allows you to quickly and conveniently apostille documents from Somalia and for Somalia.
We can apostille any private and business documents including copy of ID or passport, birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce certificates, death certificates, power of attorney, education documents, court decisions, notarial documents, affidavits, contracts, extracts, etc.
With the standard procedure, apostilization takes 3-4 days, with express service – 1 day.
Do you want to arrange an apostille yourself?
Is Somalia a member of the Hague Apostille Convention?
No, Somalia is not currently a member of the Hague Apostille Convention.
What Government Office in Somalia is responsible for issuing Apostille?
It is important to note that Somalia is not a member of the Hague Apostille Convention, which means that there is no designated government office responsible for issuing apostilles in Somalia. If you need to authenticate a document for use in Somalia, you may need to contact the Somali embassy or consulate in your country for guidance on the appropriate authentication process.
What is the procedure to obtain Apostille in Somalia?
Here is the general procedure to obtain an Apostille in Somalia:
1. Obtain the original document that needs to be apostilled. This could be a birth certificate, marriage certificate, educational degree, or any other legal document.
2. Get the document notarized by a notary public or a lawyer. This step is necessary to ensure that the document is authentic and legally binding.
3. Take the notarized document to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Mogadishu, Somalia. This is the government agency responsible for issuing apostilles in Somalia.
4. Pay the required fee for the apostille service. The fee may vary depending on the type of document and the urgency of the request.
5. Wait for the apostille to be issued. The processing time may vary, but it usually takes a few days to a week.
6. Collect the apostilled document from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The apostille will be attached to the original document, certifying its authenticity and legal validity.
Note: It is advisable to check with the relevant authorities in the destination country to confirm if an apostille is required and what specific requirements they have.
Most Requested Services
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an apostille?
An apostille is a certificate attached to an official document (for example, a birth or marriage certificate) that certifies:
- the authenticity of the signature of the public official who signed the document,
- the capacity in which that public official acted, and
- the authenticity of the seal (or stamp) affixed to the document
The Apostille does not validate the contents of the document.
In order that a document issued in one country can be recognized in another country, that document must be legalized or authenticated. For countries that are members of The 1961 Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents, this legalization process has been simplified. Under The Apostille Hague Convention, signatory countries have agreed to recognize each other's official documents if they have an Apostille.
For non-signatories, the legalization of documents is more complicated and requires that the document be authenticated by a consular official.
The word “Apostille” comes from the French verb “apostiller”, which derives from the old French word "postille" meaning “annotation,” and before it the Latin word "postilla".
Which types of documents do you apostille?
We can apostille any document issued in any country.
How does it work?
1. Place your order
2. Send us your document
3. Verify your identity online
4. Get your document with Apostille
How long does the apostille process take?
The apostille process takes 1-2 business days.
How much do you charge?
Our fee is 195 EUR per apostille (including governmental fee and excluding shipment).
Can I check on the status of my apostille?
Yes, please contact our Support Team with your order number.
Is my personal information protected?
Yes, we value our client's confidentiality. Your information will always be handled in a safe and secure manner.