Trusted by world's leading companies
|Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
|Memeber of Apostille Convention?
Apostille.ong service allows you to quickly and conveniently apostille documents from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
We can apostille any private and business documents including copy of ID or passport, birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce certificates, death certificates, power of attorney, education documents, court decisions, notarial documents, affidavits, contracts, extracts, etc.
With the standard procedure, apostilization takes 3-4 days, with express service – 1 day.
Do you want to arrange an apostille yourself?
Is Saint Vincent and the Grenadines a member of the Hague Apostille Convention?
Yes, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is a member of the Hague Apostille Convention. The Convention entered into force for Saint Vincent and the Grenadines on January 30, 1999. This means that documents issued in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines can be apostilled and recognized in other member countries without the need for further legalization. Similarly, documents issued in other member countries can be apostilled and recognized in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines without the need for further legalization.
What Government Office in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is responsible for issuing Apostille?
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Commerce is responsible for issuing Apostille in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
What is the procedure to obtain Apostille in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines?
The procedure to obtain an Apostille in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines is as follows:
1. Obtain the original document that needs to be apostilled. This can be a birth certificate, marriage certificate, educational certificate, or any other legal document.
2. Take the original document to the relevant authority for certification. For example, if it is an educational certificate, take it to the Ministry of Education for certification.
3. Once the document has been certified, take it to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for further authentication.
4. Pay the required fee for the Apostille.
5. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs will then issue the Apostille, which will be attached to the original document.
6. The Apostille is now ready for use in any country that is a signatory to the Hague Convention.
Note: It is important to check with the relevant authority in the destination country to ensure that an Apostille is required and that the document has been correctly authenticated.
Most Requested Services
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an apostille?
An apostille is a certificate attached to an official document (for example, a birth or marriage certificate) that certifies:
- the authenticity of the signature of the public official who signed the document,
- the capacity in which that public official acted, and
- the authenticity of the seal (or stamp) affixed to the document
The Apostille does not validate the contents of the document.
In order that a document issued in one country can be recognized in another country, that document must be legalized or authenticated. For countries that are members of The 1961 Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents, this legalization process has been simplified. Under The Apostille Hague Convention, signatory countries have agreed to recognize each other's official documents if they have an Apostille.
For non-signatories, the legalization of documents is more complicated and requires that the document be authenticated by a consular official.
The word “Apostille” comes from the French verb “apostiller”, which derives from the old French word "postille" meaning “annotation,” and before it the Latin word "postilla".
Which types of documents do you apostille?
We can apostille any document issued in any country.
How does it work?
1. Place your order
2. Send us your document
3. Verify your identity online
4. Get your document with Apostille
How long does the apostille process take?
The apostille process takes 1-2 business days.
How much do you charge?
Our fee is 195 EUR per apostille (including governmental fee and excluding shipment).
Can I check on the status of my apostille?
Yes, please contact our Support Team with your order number.
Is my personal information protected?
Yes, we value our client's confidentiality. Your information will always be handled in a safe and secure manner.