Trusted by world's leading companies
|Memeber of Apostille Convention?
Apostille.ong service allows you to quickly and conveniently apostille documents from Pitcairn Islands and for Pitcairn Islands.
We can apostille any private and business documents including copy of ID or passport, birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce certificates, death certificates, power of attorney, education documents, court decisions, notarial documents, affidavits, contracts, extracts, etc.
With the standard procedure, apostilization takes 3-4 days, with express service – 1 day.
Do you want to arrange an apostille yourself?
Is Pitcairn Islands a member of the Hague Apostille Convention?
No, Pitcairn Islands is not a member of the Hague Apostille Convention.
What Government Office in Pitcairn Islands is responsible for issuing Apostille?
The Pitcairn Islands Government Office is responsible for issuing Apostille.
What is the procedure to obtain Apostille in Pitcairn Islands?
Here are the general steps to obtain an Apostille in Pitcairn Islands:
1. Contact the Pitcairn Islands Government Office to request an Apostille. You can do this by email or phone.
2. Provide the necessary documents to be apostilled. These may include birth certificates, marriage certificates, diplomas, and other legal documents.
3. Pay the required fee for the Apostille service. The fee may vary depending on the type of document and the number of copies needed.
4. Wait for the Apostille to be processed. The processing time may vary depending on the workload of the government office.
5. Once the Apostille is ready, you can either collect it in person or have it mailed to you.
Note: Pitcairn Islands is a British Overseas Territory, and the Apostille service is provided by the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Therefore, you may need to contact the British Embassy or Consulate in your country for more information on how to obtain an Apostille for documents issued in Pitcairn Islands.
Most Requested Services
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an apostille?
An apostille is a certificate attached to an official document (for example, a birth or marriage certificate) that certifies:
- the authenticity of the signature of the public official who signed the document,
- the capacity in which that public official acted, and
- the authenticity of the seal (or stamp) affixed to the document
The Apostille does not validate the contents of the document.
In order that a document issued in one country can be recognized in another country, that document must be legalized or authenticated. For countries that are members of The 1961 Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents, this legalization process has been simplified. Under The Apostille Hague Convention, signatory countries have agreed to recognize each other's official documents if they have an Apostille.
For non-signatories, the legalization of documents is more complicated and requires that the document be authenticated by a consular official.
The word “Apostille” comes from the French verb “apostiller”, which derives from the old French word "postille" meaning “annotation,” and before it the Latin word "postilla".
Which types of documents do you apostille?
We can apostille any document issued in any country.
How does it work?
1. Place your order
2. Send us your document
3. Verify your identity online
4. Get your document with Apostille
How long does the apostille process take?
The apostille process takes 1-2 business days.
How much do you charge?
Our fee is 195 EUR per apostille (including governmental fee and excluding shipment).
Can I check on the status of my apostille?
Yes, please contact our Support Team with your order number.
Is my personal information protected?
Yes, we value our client's confidentiality. Your information will always be handled in a safe and secure manner.