Trusted by world's leading companies
|Memeber of Apostille Convention?
Apostille.ong service allows you to quickly and conveniently apostille documents from New Caledonia and for New Caledonia.
We can apostille any private and business documents including copy of ID or passport, birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce certificates, death certificates, power of attorney, education documents, court decisions, notarial documents, affidavits, contracts, extracts, etc.
With the standard procedure, apostilization takes 3-4 days, with express service – 1 day.
Do you want to arrange an apostille yourself?
Is New Caledonia a member of the Hague Apostille Convention?
Yes, New Caledonia is a part of the Hague Apostille Convention. The Convention entered into force for New Caledonia on August 1, 2016. This means that documents issued in New Caledonia can be apostilled and recognized in other countries that are also parties to the Convention.
What Government Office in New Caledonia is responsible for issuing Apostille?
The Government office in New Caledonia responsible for issuing Apostille is the High Commission of the French Republic in New Caledonia.
What is the procedure to obtain Apostille in New Caledonia?
Here are the general steps to obtain an Apostille in New Caledonia:
1. Obtain the original document that needs to be apostilled, such as a birth certificate, marriage certificate, or diploma.
2. Have the document translated into French if it is not already in French.
3. Take the original document and the French translation to the relevant authority in New Caledonia, such as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the Court of Appeal.
4. Pay the fee for the apostille service.
5. Wait for the apostille to be issued, which may take a few days.
6. Collect the apostilled document and use it for its intended purpose, such as for legal or educational purposes in another country.
It is recommended to check with the relevant authority in New Caledonia for specific requirements and procedures for obtaining an apostille.
Most Requested Services
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an apostille?
An apostille is a certificate attached to an official document (for example, a birth or marriage certificate) that certifies:
- the authenticity of the signature of the public official who signed the document,
- the capacity in which that public official acted, and
- the authenticity of the seal (or stamp) affixed to the document
The Apostille does not validate the contents of the document.
In order that a document issued in one country can be recognized in another country, that document must be legalized or authenticated. For countries that are members of The 1961 Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents, this legalization process has been simplified. Under The Apostille Hague Convention, signatory countries have agreed to recognize each other's official documents if they have an Apostille.
For non-signatories, the legalization of documents is more complicated and requires that the document be authenticated by a consular official.
The word “Apostille” comes from the French verb “apostiller”, which derives from the old French word "postille" meaning “annotation,” and before it the Latin word "postilla".
Which types of documents do you apostille?
We can apostille any document issued in any country.
How does it work?
1. Place your order
2. Send us your document
3. Verify your identity online
4. Get your document with Apostille
How long does the apostille process take?
The apostille process takes 1-2 business days.
How much do you charge?
Our fee is 195 EUR per apostille (including governmental fee and excluding shipment).
Can I check on the status of my apostille?
Yes, please contact our Support Team with your order number.
Is my personal information protected?
Yes, we value our client's confidentiality. Your information will always be handled in a safe and secure manner.