Trusted by world's leading companies
|Memeber of Apostille Convention?
Apostille.ong service allows you to quickly and conveniently apostille documents from Martinique and for Martinique.
We can apostille any private and business documents including copy of ID or passport, birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce certificates, death certificates, power of attorney, education documents, court decisions, notarial documents, affidavits, contracts, extracts, etc.
With the standard procedure, apostilization takes 3-4 days, with express service – 1 day.
Do you want to arrange an apostille yourself?
Is Martinique a member of the Hague Apostille Convention?
Yes, Martinique is a French overseas department and is therefore a party to the Hague Apostille Convention. Apostilles can be issued by the French authorities in Martinique for documents that need to be used in countries that are also party to the Convention.
What Government Office in Martinique is responsible for issuing Apostille?
The Prefecture of Martinique is responsible for issuing Apostille.
What is the procedure to obtain Apostille in Martinique?
Here are the general steps to obtain an Apostille in Martinique:
1. Obtain the original document that needs to be apostilled.
2. Check if the document is eligible for apostille by contacting the relevant authority in Martinique.
3. Get the document notarized by a notary public or a competent authority in Martinique.
4. Submit the notarized document to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Martinique.
5. Pay the required fee for the apostille service.
6. Wait for the apostille to be issued.
7. Collect the apostilled document from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or have it mailed to you.
It is recommended to contact the relevant authority in Martinique for specific instructions and requirements for obtaining an apostille.
Most Requested Services
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an apostille?
An apostille is a certificate attached to an official document (for example, a birth or marriage certificate) that certifies:
- the authenticity of the signature of the public official who signed the document,
- the capacity in which that public official acted, and
- the authenticity of the seal (or stamp) affixed to the document
The Apostille does not validate the contents of the document.
In order that a document issued in one country can be recognized in another country, that document must be legalized or authenticated. For countries that are members of The 1961 Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents, this legalization process has been simplified. Under The Apostille Hague Convention, signatory countries have agreed to recognize each other's official documents if they have an Apostille.
For non-signatories, the legalization of documents is more complicated and requires that the document be authenticated by a consular official.
The word “Apostille” comes from the French verb “apostiller”, which derives from the old French word "postille" meaning “annotation,” and before it the Latin word "postilla".
Which types of documents do you apostille?
We can apostille any document issued in any country.
How does it work?
1. Place your order
2. Send us your document
3. Verify your identity online
4. Get your document with Apostille
How long does the apostille process take?
The apostille process takes 1-2 business days.
How much do you charge?
Our fee is 195 EUR per apostille (including governmental fee and excluding shipment).
Can I check on the status of my apostille?
Yes, please contact our Support Team with your order number.
Is my personal information protected?
Yes, we value our client's confidentiality. Your information will always be handled in a safe and secure manner.