Trusted by world's leading companies
|Memeber of Apostille Convention?
Apostille.ong service allows you to quickly and conveniently apostille documents from Finland and for Finland.
We can apostille any private and business documents including copy of ID or passport, birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce certificates, death certificates, power of attorney, education documents, court decisions, notarial documents, affidavits, contracts, extracts, etc.
With the standard procedure, apostilization takes 3-4 days, with express service – 1 day.
Do you want to arrange an apostille yourself?
Is Finland a member of the Hague Apostille Convention?
Yes, Finland is a member of the Hague Apostille Convention.
What Government Office in Finland is responsible for issuing Apostille?
The Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland is responsible for issuing Apostille.
What is the procedure to obtain Apostille in Finland?
The procedure to obtain an Apostille in Finland is as follows:
1. Obtain the document that needs to be apostilled. This can be a birth certificate, marriage certificate, diploma, or any other official document.
2. Make sure the document is an original or a certified copy. Apostilles cannot be issued for photocopies or scanned copies.
3. Take the document to the appropriate authority in Finland. This will depend on the type of document. For example, birth certificates are issued by the Local Register Office, while diplomas are issued by the educational institution.
4. Pay the fee for the apostille. The fee will vary depending on the authority and the type of document.
5. Wait for the apostille to be issued. This can take several days or even weeks, depending on the workload of the authority.
6. Once the apostille is issued, it will be attached to the document. The apostille will include the name of the authority that issued it, the date of issue, and a unique reference number.
7. The document can now be used in any country that is a signatory to the Hague Convention. The apostille certifies that the document is genuine and has been issued by a competent authority in Finland.
Most Requested Services
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an apostille?
An apostille is a certificate attached to an official document (for example, a birth or marriage certificate) that certifies:
- the authenticity of the signature of the public official who signed the document,
- the capacity in which that public official acted, and
- the authenticity of the seal (or stamp) affixed to the document
The Apostille does not validate the contents of the document.
In order that a document issued in one country can be recognized in another country, that document must be legalized or authenticated. For countries that are members of The 1961 Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents, this legalization process has been simplified. Under The Apostille Hague Convention, signatory countries have agreed to recognize each other's official documents if they have an Apostille.
For non-signatories, the legalization of documents is more complicated and requires that the document be authenticated by a consular official.
The word “Apostille” comes from the French verb “apostiller”, which derives from the old French word "postille" meaning “annotation,” and before it the Latin word "postilla".
Which types of documents do you apostille?
We can apostille any document issued in any country.
How does it work?
1. Place your order
2. Send us your document
3. Verify your identity online
4. Get your document with Apostille
How long does the apostille process take?
The apostille process takes 1-2 business days.
How much do you charge?
Our fee is 195 EUR per apostille (including governmental fee and excluding shipment).
Can I check on the status of my apostille?
Yes, please contact our Support Team with your order number.
Is my personal information protected?
Yes, we value our client's confidentiality. Your information will always be handled in a safe and secure manner.