Trusted by world's leading companies
|Democratic Republic of the Congo
|Memeber of Apostille Convention?
Apostille.ong service allows you to quickly and conveniently apostille documents from Democratic Republic of the Congo and for Democratic Republic of the Congo.
We can apostille any private and business documents including copy of ID or passport, birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce certificates, death certificates, power of attorney, education documents, court decisions, notarial documents, affidavits, contracts, extracts, etc.
With the standard procedure, apostilization takes 3-4 days, with express service – 1 day.
Do you want to arrange an apostille yourself?
Is Democratic Republic of the Congo a member of the Hague Apostille Convention?
Yes, the Democratic Republic of the Congo is a member of the Hague Apostille Convention.
What Government Office in Democratic Republic of the Congo is responsible for issuing Apostille?
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is responsible for issuing Apostille in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
What is the procedure to obtain Apostille in Democratic Republic of the Congo?
Here are the general steps to obtain an Apostille in the Democratic Republic of the Congo:
1. Obtain the original document that needs to be apostilled. This can be a birth certificate, marriage certificate, diploma, or any other official document.
2. Have the document translated into French if it is not already in French. The translation must be done by a certified translator.
3. Take the original document and the French translation to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Kinshasa.
4. Pay the required fee and submit the documents to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
5. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs will then issue the Apostille.
6. Once the Apostille is issued, it can be used in any country that is a member of the Hague Convention.
It is important to note that the process and requirements may vary depending on the type of document and the specific circumstances. It is recommended to consult with a legal professional or the relevant authorities in the Democratic Republic of the Congo for specific guidance.
Most Requested Services
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an apostille?
An apostille is a certificate attached to an official document (for example, a birth or marriage certificate) that certifies:
- the authenticity of the signature of the public official who signed the document,
- the capacity in which that public official acted, and
- the authenticity of the seal (or stamp) affixed to the document
The Apostille does not validate the contents of the document.
In order that a document issued in one country can be recognized in another country, that document must be legalized or authenticated. For countries that are members of The 1961 Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents, this legalization process has been simplified. Under The Apostille Hague Convention, signatory countries have agreed to recognize each other's official documents if they have an Apostille.
For non-signatories, the legalization of documents is more complicated and requires that the document be authenticated by a consular official.
The word “Apostille” comes from the French verb “apostiller”, which derives from the old French word "postille" meaning “annotation,” and before it the Latin word "postilla".
Which types of documents do you apostille?
We can apostille any document issued in any country.
How does it work?
1. Place your order
2. Send us your document
3. Verify your identity online
4. Get your document with Apostille
How long does the apostille process take?
The apostille process takes 1-2 business days.
How much do you charge?
Our fee is 195 EUR per apostille (including governmental fee and excluding shipment).
Can I check on the status of my apostille?
Yes, please contact our Support Team with your order number.
Is my personal information protected?
Yes, we value our client's confidentiality. Your information will always be handled in a safe and secure manner.