Trusted by world's leading companies
|Memeber of Apostille Convention?
Apostille.ong service allows you to quickly and conveniently apostille documents from Bangladesh and for Bangladesh.
We can apostille any private and business documents including copy of ID or passport, birth certificates, marriage certificates, divorce certificates, death certificates, power of attorney, education documents, court decisions, notarial documents, affidavits, contracts, extracts, etc.
With the standard procedure, apostilization takes 3-4 days, with express service – 1 day.
Do you want to arrange an apostille yourself?
Is Bangladesh a member of the Hague Apostille Convention?
Yes, Bangladesh is a member of the Hague Apostille Convention. The Convention entered into force in Bangladesh on August 24, 2005.
What Government Office in Bangladesh is responsible for issuing Apostille?
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Bangladesh is responsible for issuing Apostille.
What is the procedure to obtain Apostille in Bangladesh?
Here are the general steps to obtain an Apostille in Bangladesh:
1. Obtain the original document that needs to be apostilled. This could be a birth certificate, marriage certificate, educational certificate, or any other legal document.
2. Get the document notarized by a notary public or a lawyer. This step is necessary to ensure that the document is authentic and legally binding.
3. Take the notarized document to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Dhaka. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is responsible for issuing apostilles in Bangladesh.
4. Pay the required fee and submit the document along with a photocopy of your passport.
5. Wait for the apostille to be issued. The processing time may vary depending on the workload of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
6. Once the apostille is issued, you can collect it from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or have it sent to you by mail.
Note: The above steps are general guidelines and may vary depending on the type of document and the specific requirements of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Bangladesh. It is recommended to contact the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or a legal professional in Bangladesh for more information and guidance.
Most Requested Services
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an apostille?
An apostille is a certificate attached to an official document (for example, a birth or marriage certificate) that certifies:
- the authenticity of the signature of the public official who signed the document,
- the capacity in which that public official acted, and
- the authenticity of the seal (or stamp) affixed to the document
The Apostille does not validate the contents of the document.
In order that a document issued in one country can be recognized in another country, that document must be legalized or authenticated. For countries that are members of The 1961 Hague Convention Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents, this legalization process has been simplified. Under The Apostille Hague Convention, signatory countries have agreed to recognize each other's official documents if they have an Apostille.
For non-signatories, the legalization of documents is more complicated and requires that the document be authenticated by a consular official.
The word “Apostille” comes from the French verb “apostiller”, which derives from the old French word "postille" meaning “annotation,” and before it the Latin word "postilla".
Which types of documents do you apostille?
We can apostille any document issued in any country.
How does it work?
1. Place your order
2. Send us your document
3. Verify your identity online
4. Get your document with Apostille
How long does the apostille process take?
The apostille process takes 1-2 business days.
How much do you charge?
Our fee is 195 EUR per apostille (including governmental fee and excluding shipment).
Can I check on the status of my apostille?
Yes, please contact our Support Team with your order number.
Is my personal information protected?
Yes, we value our client's confidentiality. Your information will always be handled in a safe and secure manner.